Tuesday, October 2, 2007

sock confessions

Started another new pair, why oh why, wanted to try out this yarn I dyed with Wilton, and of course, Andi's new pattern "Toad in the Hole" it is so much fun, easy to remember but still challenging. These colors are looking really great with this pattern, the teal color is almost luminescent. These are the great Sox Stix I got as a gift from our trip to Columbus, thanks gals! So lucious!!!!


Almost finished with this pair, not sure if I like the Addi bamboo, the join isn't as smooth as the turbo's but I'm actually knitting looser so it isn't so bad. These are generic Crazy Toes and Heels just at the toe decrease. For a Christmas gift so I better get crackin'.



This is a toe up from the Crazy Toes and Heels using the self striping yarn I dyed a few months ago, I ticked them out so many times, I finally like the way that they are turning out, using a pattern from Charlene Schurch's More Sensational Socks, not so sure which one just yet.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: