Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Home finally

Spent the last few days gone, I'm so happy to be home, in our own bed. The rain was torrential yesterday, but today is the most beautiful day, again. I am happy to report that the leaves aren't turning in the back yard, everywhere else, but not in my limited world, so I can pretend a bit longer. I do so miss all of the comotion from the kids, trying to fiture out how to get used to it.

The Arum is starting to come back up, I love this because it is green until the end of January, I hope there will be more leaves, I have to transfer it in the spring, it must be too shady where it is.


The fire bush in the front yard is turning, lots more sun there, so they always are first.


The Japanese Anemone are in full bloom - I LOVE THEM!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: