Monday, July 30, 2007


Another sign Summer is coming to an end, the grapes are starting to bulge. Boy, there sure are a lot of them this year, it's been 5 years since we planted them..... maybe we'll get to taste more than 3 or 4. A few more weeks and Maggie and Max will be gone, still not sure if Max will be playing hockey instead of going to school. What ever should happen will, so I'm trying not to get too crazy.



I think these are the concords, a bit denser, they have been the sweetest grapes we've ever tasted.


I think these are the whites, maybe the reds, it's hard to tell because the vines keep on crossing around and I can't keep track.

At least Fritz will be home this last year..... I know I won't see him much, but just knowing we have one more year makes me feel better. Working on the basement, getting everything up to the sewing room is going to be a pain, and figuring out how to get organized is daunting, but will be worth it once it is all done.... can't wait to have all of my "stuff" together, and a cutting table again!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Martha ,
Isaw your tiny sock and mitten do you have a pattern for these ?could you share ?Way to go on that room , I don't think that mine will ever leave .
Shelda