Monday, July 30, 2007

This is the time of the year I start dreading... the lillies are just about finished, the crickets and locusts are making noises, and the end of the summer is near. It used to be that the kids will start back at school and our summer fun is over. Now we have to get up, eat at a certain time, and they are gone all day long. Egads, I hate "having" to be somewhere or do something.



The Herbs are looking as healthy as can be expected, lots of sun, no rain. I've been trying to remember to water, well, trying.



The pond plants are very prolific again....I'm pulling a dozen out a day and putting them in the comopost.



Very worried, the Italian Arum only has one seed pod this year, and it is late in turning orange. Shoot, I hope that it is OK.... I may have to move it in the spring. I can't see the shoot I started at the other garden, rats.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: