Monday, August 6, 2007

extra yarn

Having some fun with extra sock yarn, ittie bittie sock and mittens.


these colors are closer to what I dyed the other day.......seperated into two balls and started the toes last night. I really am jonesin' for a ball winder, I'll go on ebay once more to see if I can find one at a better price. I weighed the skein and split it in half.




Two pretty lillies from the pond, this weather has made the plants wonderful this year, best year ever. There are about a dozen 1/2 inch babies swimming around, I thought they were all black but saw a few white and gold ones. All of the last year babies survived, so we have lots.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chele said...

The mini sock and mitten are so cute. I would love to have those on my keychain. Tooooo Cute!!