Wednesday, August 8, 2007

muggy muggy

UGh..... it's so muggy outside, staying inside again today. I worked all day yesterday in my new studio.....was oldest sons room, now it's mine, all mine MUHAHHAHAHAA. I've still got loads of stuff to bring up from my cavern in the basement, I think sewing with a view of the outside and using sunlight will really help to keep me motivated.

The one and only seed pod for the Arum is turning orange, I hope this is enough to propigate for next year.



Another lily started blooming, a bumper crop this year. The pond has been a wonderful place for me to sit and relax and contemplate. I love the way the seasons move and change in the water. Watching the plants and wildlife in and around the pond is fascinting and reasurring. No matter what drama is happening, there is a constant, God brought to life.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: