Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pics of the pups

Thought I'd post a few........
This is Cookie, very cuddly and she likes to be held so she can wrap her front paw around your neck, but as long as she is close to you she is happy.



This is Baby, I know, the name is pretty lame, but it stuck when we brought him home at 1.5 pounds. He has to be touching you all of the time, if it is just sitting on your foot. He used to come to work with me, so loves when I pull out the laptop, he knows he'll get a lot of cuddling time with me.


This is Gin Gin, named after "I dream of Jenie's" little white dog. He is trained so well, I'm thinking of starting therapy with him. He loves Fred, and follows him around like a shadow. He waits for him at the door



One more of Baby, his coat is so thick but surprisingly easy to take care of. I comb him about once a week and he goes to the goomer a few times a year to get that undercoat cleaned out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: